我弟弟睡过头了。我很早起床,因为我很棒!
My little brother sleeps very late. I wake early, because I am great!
Kandume yandi takabuuka bwangu. Ine ndabuuka bwangu pantu nalicenjela!
是我让阳光透进来。
I am the one who lets in the sun.
Nine njingisha akasuba mu ŋanda.
妈妈说:“你是我的晨星”。
“You’re my morning star,” says Ma.
Bamaayo batiila, “Uli lutanda lwandi ulwakumacaca.”
我自己洗澡。我不需要帮忙。
I wash myself, I don’t need any help.
Ndaisamba, nshifwaya wakungafwilisha.
冷冷的水和臭臭的蓝色肥皂对我来说不算大事。
I can cope with cold water and blue smelly soap.
Nshitiina ameenshi ayatalala nangu sopo yanunka iyamakumbi-makumbi.
妈妈提醒我:“别忘了刷牙。”我回答:“怎么可能,我不会忘记的!”
Ma reminds, “Don’t forget teeth.” I reply, “Never, not me!”
Bamaayo balanjibukishako abati, “Wilaba ameeno.” Na ine nayasuka nati, “Teeti ndabe ameeno.”
洗好了以后,我跟爷爷和姑妈打个招呼,向他们问好。
After washing, I greet Grandpa and Auntie, and wish them a good day.
Panuma yakusamba, ndaposha bamaama na bamaayo-senge, no kubashalikapo bwino.
然后我自己穿好衣服。“妈,我已经长大了!”
Then I dress myself, “I’m big now Ma,” I say.
Elyo panuma naifwika naati, “Ndi mukalamba nomba maayo.”
我会自己扣好衣扣和鞋子。
I can close my buttons and buckle my shoes.
Ndamanga amabatani no kukaka intambo shapa nsapato.
在上学的路上我跟弟弟说学校的所有消息。
And I make sure little brother knows all the school news.
Nshilaba ukweba kandume yandi ificitika ku sukulu.
上课的时候我认真学习。
In class I do my best in every way.
Mu kalashi ndabombesha munshila shonse.
我每天做这几件好事。可是我最喜欢做的是玩玩玩!
I do all these good things every day. But the thing I like most, is to play and play!
Ncita fyonse ifi fisuma cila bushiku. Nomba icikulu ico natemwisha, kwangala.